1.7

I bought a liner, liner pad, clips to hold the liner and wedges for around the inside of my pool. I did not start putting my pool for a month and a half after my supplies arrived.

My pool maintenance man informed me I had purchased the overlap liner and I needed the beaded liner. That is when I called customer service and was told I could not return or exchange anything because it was long after the 10 day period I could return it. It did not even matter that nothing was even opened.

This was close to $500 of supplies that I am now stuck with!!!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Leisure Living Superstore. The most disappointing about return policy from Leisure Living Superstore was return and exchange policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Leisure Living Superstore.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Leisure Living Superstore to other companies on our site.

Comments