I've purchased from poolsupplies.com in the past without any problems but this time I needed to cancel my order. I called before I received notification of shipping and after 20 minutes on hold while they check with the manager I was told they couldn't cancel the order because the items had been shipped.

Baseed on the shipping notification emails I received the next morning and the tracking information they weren't shipped until several hours after I called, in fact the shipping labels weren't printed until several hours after I called. Now if I send them back they will charge a restocking fee.

They don't care about the customer only their botom line. It's a rip off and I'll never deal with this company again and will make sure everyone I can will know how they do business.

Comments

I have just had a similar experience, only mine is with a return. In order to return a very inferior product, I am told I have to pay the shipping BOTH WAYS (their original and my return) to the sum of $230!

I had phoned to verify a few questions I had about the pool and its fittings and was reassured that what I was getting was what I wanted and expected, but what was delivered was very substandard and cheaply made.

I am just sick about this waste---I spent $509 for a useless product. I need to warn as many people as possible about this company.